Idaho Lodging Accommodations:
- Century 2 Campground – Camping and RV parking, cabins and hostel in Salmon.
- Mountain Village Lodge – Rooms in Stanley Idaho.
- Shepp Ranch – Back-country lodge along the Main Salmon River, hiking, horse riding, big game hunting.
- Stagecoach Motel – Motel rooms in Salmon Idaho.
- Blackadar Boating – Car shuttle, boat and camp gear rental, boating supply sales in Salmon, Idaho
- River Shuttles – car shuttle for Middle Fork and Main Salmon trips,
- Gem Air – charter flights to and from one-day whitewater rafting trips near Salmon, Idaho: horse-back riding; big-game hunting, especially from Boise.
- Mile High Outfitters – Back-country horse riding, pack trips, fishing, and big game hunting.
- Erica Craig – wildlife artist who offers watercolor workshops with Aggipah.
- Rawhide Outfitters – one and two-day whitewater rafting trips near Salmon, Idaho; horse-back riding; big-game hunting, especially archery.
Sportsman, Riverwear, & Supplies:
- Koffler Boats – Makers of the drift boats I use. Based in Eugene Oregon.
- River Wear – River clothing and wetsuits available in Stanley Idaho.
- McCoys Tackle – Fishing licenses, flies, related gear in Stanley.
- Erica Craig – wildlife artist who offers Idaho watercolor workshops with Aggipah’s River Rafting Trips.
Food & Drink:
- Bitner Vineyards – Winery about 30 miles west of Boise. We serve a variety of Idaho wines, including Bitner’s chardonay and dry reisling–my favorites of these varieties. Very good reds are also available.
- Woody’s Foods – BBQ sauce that we use, not as sweet as most sauces, my favorite; available again after a period of suspension.
Idaho Land for Sale:
- Moose Creek Estates Idaho recreational land for sale, an optimal experience in recreational living.